Friday, October 31, 2008

Store update......

well we have moved.......


BUT it will be a few more days yet before we are open again!! Those trivial things such as floor, walls, painting, roof and signs need to be done first to the new place before we can start setting it all up for you all ...

Speaking for myself (but I know Kat (& hubby) and Di) are probably feeling a bit stiff and buggered tonight. Scrap shops are not easy to move!

As of today everything has been moved from the old shop and is patiently waiting for it's new spot in the new shop. Along with all the new and oh so exciting stock that is being delivered - Xmas has come early for us :) :) :)

If there is anything at all you have seen whilst surfing the net or browsing around and you would like to get - just let us know - add a post to the end of this email and we will endeavour to get it for you.

In the meantime - HAPPY SCRAPPING EVERYONE :) :) :)

5 comments:

Kat said...

I am exhausted! But excited and can't wait to open. Make sure you leave us your stock suggestions
:)

Anonymous said...

Are you still looking at opening on the 6th ? If so I will bring in some morning tea for everyone :D

Michelle H


Kat , I forgot my password , LOL! God , I'm an idiot !

Kat said...

Michelle - more than likely won't be until the weekend - but you never know keep a watch on the blog for more info. Password wise - if I remember rightly - think of someone near and dear and put it together with a particular year???

Anonymous said...

Tried that Kat , it didn't work. Thats ok , will sort it out when I catch up with you. :)

Michelle

Anonymous said...

Hey girls
Am so looking forward to seing the new shop....have missed seeing all your lovely faces....
Wish I could have helped...
Carol